Media Belajar Bahasa Inggris Memanfaatkan lirik Lagu (Part 1)

 Where Are You Now?
Justin Beiber
Where are you now? When I need you the most
Why don’t you take my hand. I wanna be close
Help me When I am down! Lift me up of the ground !
Teach me right from wrong ! Help me to stay strong!
So, take my hand and walk with me! Show me what to be!
I need you to set me free

Where are you now? Where are you now?
Now that I’m half grown. Why are we far apart? I feel so alone

Where are you now? When nothing’s going right
Where are you now, I can’t see the light

So,take my hand and walk with me! Show me what to be!
I need you to set me free. I need you to need me
Can’t you stay with me . How could you leave me
My heart is half empty. I’m not whole, when you ‘re not with me
To guide me, hold and love me now!

Where are you now?
So, take my hand and walk with me! Show me what to be!
I need you to set me free

You can use it at domain procedure text for sub domain "positive command. Pay attention to the underlined sentences, you can erase them to make questions for your students by listening activity
Have a nice teaching!

Komentar

Postingan Populer